|View a Sample page or|
- Add a Link
- Click the green + icon in the upper left. A balloon should appear. Enter the link's URL and Name. Press Enter, and the link should appear in the bottom of the first column.
- Add a Post-it Note, Category Heading, or Label
- Click the green + icon. Enter a Name, but leave the URL field blank.
- Add a Spacer
- Click the green + icon. Leave both fields blank, and press Enter.
- Import Links
- Click "Import Favorites" in the lower-left. Follow the prompts on the page that appears.
- Delete a Link
- Drag a link from your page onto the trash icon (and release).
- Delete all Links
- Hover over the trash icon for a moment. Click "clear all links" in the balloon that appears. Deletion is permanent.
- Edit a Link
- Drag a link onto the pencil icon. Enter your edits into the balloon, and press enter. Esc to cancel.
- Move a Link to another location
- Click and drag a link to desired spot. Let go of the mouse, and the link will fall into place.
- Create a new page
- Click "Account" in the upper right. Then click "Add Page." Or, visit linkpad.me/create
- Delete a page
- Click "Account" in the upper right. Click the delete button next to the page you want to delete. Deletion is permanent.
- Cancel my Account
- Click "Account" in the upper right. Click "Cancel my Account" and follow the prompts. If you cancel, all your pages and links will be deleted. But you are welcome to come back any time.
- Export my Links
- You can export your links to an HTML file by using the keyboard combination "Ctrl-S" in your browser.